nutrition tips for healthy eating tips
1 pick more fruits, vegetables , low fast dairy and whole grains :- healthy food tips
- – As you age your body needs fewer calories but more vitamins and minerals choose foods to help you get the nutrients you need like vitamins D and B12 and calcium
2 eat fewer processed foods with saturated and trans fasts :-healthy eating tips for kids
- – These foods can increase your risk of heart disease and some cancers,so limit eating them as much as possible
3 take care of your teeth :- nutrition tips for kids
- – If you have difficulty chewing schedule regular dental visits to maintain healthy teeth and try soft foods like fruit yogurt cheese or a salad with hard – boiled egg.
4 choose lean meats in 3 oz portions per meal :- dieting tips in hindi
- – Lean meats are high in protein and a good source of many vitamins and nutrients to keep your body strong.
5 try water alternative to stay hydrated :- healthy food tips
- – You feed less thirsty as you are but its important to stay hydrated try flavored or sparkling waters ,tea, coffee or juice .
6 keep cooking simple :- healthy diet tips
- – As you age you may have a loss of appetite but don’t skip meals use quick and easy recipes or try smaller meals with nutrient dense foods.