5 best lower body exercise to burn fats
5 Best Lower Body exercise to burn fats on hips, Gluteus and thigh
|lower body exercise|
Fitness first lower body exercise
1 Plie squats :- fitness first near me
- To begin with stand on you both feet slightly wide than your shoulder distance apart
- And now turn out your toes into a 24-degree angle.
- Now bend your knees and lower the torso so that things are parallel to the ground, while doing all this keep your abs tight and back straight. Also squeeze your glutes and come into initial standing position. Repeat this for 15 times.
2 Lateral step-out squat :- fitness first gym
- To start with, stand on your feet slightly wider than your shoulder distance apart, make sure that toes point straight ahead and keep the knees over toes, now lower into standard squat position.
- Next, take two steps to the left side and hold in the squat position. Then take two steps to the right and hold in the squatting position for a while. Repeat this 15 time.
3 Plank leg lift :- lower body workout
- Initially make sure to be in a plank position with your both hands and elbows on the floor and see that your toes are touching the floor, Now see that your elbows are bent and under the shoulders and also your feet are shoulder width apart. You should squeeze your abs and glutes to feel it.
- Lift your right leg to 45 degrees or above and hold for a while, then bring back to the initial position. Repeat this for 15 times and change the leg to left side.
4 Fire hydrant :- fitness first saket
- To begin with bring yourself into the table top position and your both hands must be straightened. Now, Pull your belly button in towards the spine. Also keep your hips pointed towards the ground and bend your leg to 90 degrees angle at the knees..
- Then raise your left knee out to the side as high as possible comfortably without hurting. Hold your leg at the top position for a while and then return back to the initial position. Repeat this this for 15 times.
5 Lying leg lift :- first fitness gym
- In this exercise, your need to lie flat prone on the floor with abdomen touching the floor or pillow as support with your forehead resting on the hands with palms touching the floor.ela
- Now squeeze your left gluteus to lift your left leg and thigh off the ground as high as possible while keeping the leg straight. Pause at the top position and then lower the leg back to the ground. Repeat this for 10 times and change the leg to the other side.
Related Post :-