Massage Therapist || Massaging the body
There are some case where massage is not appropriate. therefore it is recommended to seek independent medical advice before receiving any massage treatment.
1 you will need :- body massage therapy
- – Massage table ,mattress or mat
- – A sheet
- – Towels
- – A pillow or cushion
- – Massage oil
- – A volunteer
2 getting started :- thai therapy
- – Find an area that is quiet, softly lit and warm
- – Light candles or play music to help set the mood
- – Prepare massage table, mattress or mat
- – Spread sheet to catch any excess oil
- – Make the person as comfortable as possible
- – Undrape part of body to be massaged
- – Put oil in a cupped hand
- – Warm oil by rubbing hands together
3 Stroking :- massage professional
- – Apply oil using long smooth strokes
- – Find any tension sports or sensitive areas
- – You can vary tempo and pressure to explore
- – Use greater pressure toward centre of the body
4 lifting :- professional massage therapist
- – With hands parallel, grasp and lift muscle
- – Keep in contact with person at all times
- – Move hands in toward centre and repeat
- – At draping , stroke down and start again
- – Repeat 2 or 3 times, covering entire body part
- – You can also lift with individual hands
5 friction :- full body massage therapist
- – One hand reaches around the other stays on the side
- – Bring the far hand close and reach with the other
- – Move towards the centre then back down again
- – Use thumb strokes to apply friction to tense area
6 pressure point : – spa massage therapy
- – Apply gradually increasing pressure to the point
- – Hold up to 8 seconds then release
- – Make sure you are using appropriate pressure
- – The thumb is best to apply specific pressure
- – Other fingers can be used, even a knuckle or elbow
- – Never pressure joints, blood vessels, or spine
7 percussion : – Massage therapist
- – Make loose fits and gently start tapping the muscles
- – You can change tempo and pressure
- – Open hand and use karate chops
- – Finish body part with more stroking
- – Gradually let hands break contact
- – Re drape and move to the next area
- – Use these techniques on : arms, legs, stomach
- – Back and head
- – You can give a complete full body massage
7 benefits of massage therapy
- Boosted immune function.
- Decreased inflammation.
- Enhanced healing.
- Improved flexibility and motion.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced pain.
- Relieved muscle tension.
Friends, the product given below is very good for you, you have been given a book for a massage, in that you will get all the information, you must see this book. There is an oil lamp for massage, that is also a lot. You must try this product once time.