health and safety tips for rainy season : rainy season health safety tips
Hay you yes you
Are you troubled by this epidemic of monsoon
You are already suffering in monsoon
Mao Have a question?
How to survive this monsoon?
Will it be a through?
You don’t worry I know how you will be healthy in this monsoon I got it uh
5 precautions over storm and rainy season this year :- rain safety health tips
1 Avoid travelling on bike :- rainy season health tips
- Roads slip due to water in monsoon
- The chance of an accident increases when water accumulates on the road.
- The speed of our bike or car should be less than 40 km/h.
- Wear helmet and PPE on the knee.
2 So the bottom line is :- rainy season safety
- Most accidents happen with 2 wheelers and cycles.
- In 2017, 5000 people died in two wheeler road accidents.
- keep your bike front lights on
- Use a wiper on the helmet and wipe away the water so that you can see the front side.
3 Beware of lightning & thunderstorm :- rainy weather safety tips
- How will you survive the storm in monsoon
- If there is a lightning strike during the monsoon, then avoid the use of electronics.
- Shelter in a building with plumbing and electricity
- Do not take shelter under any tree. Because at any time a tree can fall due to a storm.
- Do not be near rivers, ponds, rocks and elevations when it is. Going there would be a risky step.
4 Safety should be first priority :- rainy season safety tips
- If you soak in monsoon water, then you have cold, fever and cough are symptoms of corona virus.
- Getting wet in the rain and feeling sick can cause confusion
- Use umbrella and raincoat whenever you are going out
- You should avoid shopping during the rainy season and it would be better to stay at home.
5 In this monsoon :- rain safety precautions
- What to eat and what not to ?
- What is good & what is bad for our health?
1 Good to eat
- You have to take care of your food and drink in monsoon. You should eat protein-rich things so that you can be healthy.
- Mix vegetable
2 Harmful eat
- You should avoid harmful food in monsoon so that your health is good.
- Ice cream
- Cold drink
This is because
- In monsoon, the rain keeps falling, so the amount of sunlight is less.
- When it is the season of love and romance, then immunity goes down.
- Non-vegetarian food is difficult to digest as compared to non-vegetarian food.
- Bacteria and microorganisms are more active
- Makes us sick quickly by soaking in monsoon.
Take care of yourself
- From snakes & mosquitos
- Mosquitos gift us with malaria, dengue which can be life taking
- Most of the snakes are poisonous and can give a direct dead pending.
- water enters beneath ground where snakes and reptile.
Outdoor safety –
- One should take shelter in a building having facility of plumbing and electricity.
- The building usually has to operate because of the insulators installed on the roof.
- Mother Earth catches and sends electricity through a lightning arrester.
- A metal front can also help with all the windows of the vehicle closed. Comes out at least for half an hour.
Indoor Safety –
- Possible stay windows and doors as far away from as.
- More electricity is used like laptop, computer, mobile charging, stay away from things.
Related Post :-