safety precautions during rainy season
The monsoons can bring along with it a downpour of struggles.
- Worry not because these tips will help you survive the monsoon season like a total pro.
The green rule
- Probably the only time of year you should be careful while eating those green leaves on your plate.
- The dampness, dirt and mud along with the high humidity in the air, provide a comfortable environment for germs to grow and can cause stomach infections.
- So make sure you wash leafy green vegetables very well with salt water.
- Also you can eat vegetables like dudhi , karela , gaavar, suran and parval during the monsoons.
Keep mud out
- Cleaning your house is a physical activity which will help you burn more calories and get rid of germs that grow rapidly during the rainy season.
- Get rid of that musty smell with this homemade natural air fresher.
- Fill a mason jar with baking soda.
- Add 15 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Were using lavender mix well.
- Cover the jar with a muslin cloth and secure it with a rubber band and be prepared for your house to smell like a place you never want to leave.
A herbal kick
- When you are down with a cold or you are suffering from headaches and body pain, drink a cup of refreshing pudina tea.
- The menthol in the tea will provide some relief from cough and colds will calm sore throats, and relieve sinus pressures.
Water stagnation is a perfect breeding ground for malarial mosquitoes, so try this non toxic mosquito repellent.
Apple cider vinegar
Take ½ a cup of apple cider vinegar juice of half a lemon,
One tbsp vanilla extract and 10 drops of lavender essential oil and one cup water.
Mix all the ingredients together and put in a spray bottle.
Spray it where mosquitoes and files are present.
These tips will help you celebrate and enjoy the truly magical and amazing monsoon season.
Until next time stay tuned and stay glamrs.related post : – foods for healthy heart health tips safety precautions during rainy season infectious monsoon diseases health tip