6 tips on how to stay healthy and safe this monsoon
During monsoon we have to keep healthy and stay dry.Tips on how to stay healthy and safe this monsoon
1 Always carry an umbrella :- tips for being healthy
- We are going somewhere, then suddenly we can get wet due to the rain.
- We can get fever and cold even if we drink water from rain.
- If you are going anywhere, then do not forget to take an umbrella in the rainy season.
- If you are having cough or cold or fever, then take a disease shield against it.
2 Keep your nutrition up :- tips to live healthy
- You save yourself from getting sick during the rainy season.
- Stay healthy and get your training system fixed.
- You should eat some litter warmer and drink lukewarm water during the rainy season.
3 Wash your hands thoroughly :- tips for staying healthy at work
- Always wash your hands during rainy season to avoid cold, cough and influenza.
- You have to avoid viruses and bacteria.
- You have to wash thoroughly between the fingers of your hand, under your fingernails and on the tops of your hands.
- When you dry your hands thoroughly after washing your hands.
4 Drink plenty of water :- monsoon tips
- You drink hot water during the rainy season.
- You have to take 6 to 8 cups of water in a day and drink it mixed with lemon juice. You can get a strong immune system by drinking hot water.
- Drinking hot water can prevent us from getting infections and allergies.
5 Have some backup clothes ready :- Safe Monsoon
- Wherever you go, you will get wet during rainy days.
- You invite a virus into your body by getting wet with rain water.
- Due to getting wet in the rain, you get fever and common cold.
- That’s why you should keep extra clothes. So that whenever it gets wet in the rain, you can change clothes immediately.
6 Clean and repair home gutters :- Tips for safe monsoon
- Damage to your roof and house.
- You can get professional help to fix your roof and gutter lines.
- Water accumulating in front of your house can cause diseases like dengue, malaria, jaundice, etc.
You can easily protect yourself with the tips of this monsoon.
Related Post :-