yoga pose for beginners || healthplantip
yoga poses for beginners
- By doing Padmasana, the energy level increases and relaxes the mind.
- Improves digestion by doing Padmasana
- Helps to improve posture
- When we are doing padmasana, we have to sit with legs spread apart, bend our right knee and keep it on our left thigh.
- Repeat Do the same step with the other leg so that the soles of the feet are facing up and the heels are close to the stomach. Place your hands on your knees, and relax with your eyes closed.
- Stretching by doing Marjariasana strengthens the spine and adds flexibility
- Improves circulation by increasing both blood and oxygen in the body
- Tone your stomach while getting rid of unnecessary fat by doing Marjariasana slowly but surely.
- When we are doing Marjariasana, come on the floor on the hands and knees. While raising the head and squeezing the spine, inhale so that the pitha becomes concave. While lowering the head, release the breath slowly and pull the ribs upwards and stretch the buttocks.
- Your hands should be in line with the knees, your hands and thighs should be perpendicular to the floor. Knees can be spread slightly apart so that they are well aligned under the hips. Repeat this 5 to 10 rounds.
- Strengthens the spine and improves balance by doing Vrikshasana
- Helps in Nervous Muscular Coordination by doing Vrikshasana
- For those suffering it gives relief from sciatica and reduces float feet
- When we are doing Vrikshasana, we have to stand straight and do not bend our left leg and keep our sole with our inner thigh. We have to raise our hands while inhaling and join our palms together.
- We have to stay in this position for 10 seconds and while exhaling we have to bring our arms and our legs back to the starting position.
- Then repeat the same with our other same.
- Doing Ustrasana opens up the front parts of our chest and torso.
- By doing Ustrasana, it helps in removing the problem of our menstrual cycle.
- By doing Ustrasana, it helps in strengthening the back and shoulders.
- We have to sit in Vajrasana, after bringing our hands on our knees, keep them close to our thighs. Spread your arms backwards and slowly reach your hands to the audio. We do not have to push the hip forward and bend the back as much as possible. We have to remain in this final position till we get comfortable.
- We do not have to return to the starting position by slowly releasing the hands one by one from the hips.
Friends, the products given below are very good, will increase your immunity, will provide you protein, are from all the products of Nutritional. You must try this product once time.
related post :-
tips for being healthy during monsoons