The 5 components of physical fitness are frequently used in our school systems, health clubs and fitness centers. This way we get to know how good we really are. You get the benefits when you prioritize the fitness of your body. What exactly is fitness and how can you achieve it. 5 components of fitness.
5 components of fitness examples
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular strength
- Muscular endurance
- Body composition
5 health related fitness components
Overall fitness is defined by the fact that physical fitness is how well the body performs in each of the components. It is not enough for us to be able to bench press the weight of the body. How well a mill etc. needs to be determined.
1 Cardiovascular endurance
- Cardiovascular endurance is the ability of the heart and lungs to work together to provide the body with essential oxygen and fuel during a sustained workload.
- For example jogging or cycling and swimming.
- Apoorva Runa is used to test cardiovascular endurance.
- Maintain or improve the efficient delivery and uptake of oxygen throughout your body’s systems
- Maintain or improve the efficient delivery and uptake of oxygen into your body’s systems
- increase cellular metabolism
- Make physical challenges easier in everyday life
2 Muscular strength
- Our force is the strength of these muscles which produces a muscle in our abdomen.
- Muscular stamina refers to how fatigue resistance our muscle group is.
- In terms of strength training, it is more than one-rep.
- Examples would be the bench press, leg press and bicep curl.
- To test the strength of the muscles, we often use the push up test for the muscles.
3 Muscular endurance
- Our muscles have the ability to perform stamina continuously without getting tired.
- Muscular endurance is one of the two factors that contribute to overall muscular health.
- Think of it as the ability of a particular muscle group to continuously contract against resistance, in turn of muscular endurance.
- For example cycling, running the stop machine and the elliptical machine.
- The sit-up test is more commonly used to test the endurance of the muscles.
- Flexibility is the ability to move through each joint to the available range of motion of a specific joint.
- Examples are the ability to stretch individual muscles or perform certain functional movements.
- The sit and rich test is more commonly used to test flexibility.
- Flexibility is important for any age.
- The role that smooth movement plays can affect balance, coordination and agility.
- Maintaining full range of motion through the major joints reduces your chance of injury.
- Doing this can increase your athletic performance.
5 Body composition
- Body composition is the amount of fat mass compared to lean muscle, bone and organs.
- Underwater weight can be measured using skin fold readings and bio-electrical impedance.
- Underwater weight is considered the “gold standard” for body fat measurement.
- However, very few places are established to measure the size and cost of the equipment.
- negative health outcomes is a mass are associated with high levels of fat.
- For heart disease and type 2 diabetes, the goal is to achieve a healthy body composition and a regular exercise routine.
Related Post :-