Today in this post we are going to tell you about Diet plan for losing weight. You will be told some tips about the diet plan so that you can lose weight. You read one after the other. So that you can easily know about these tips and you can use it properly.
Diet plan for losing weight || easy diet plan for weight loss
Diet plan for losing weight
- Start you morning with a banana
- Bowl of fresh fruits
- Healthy Drink/Fruit juice
- Tea with healthy snack
- Glass of milk (optional)
1 Start you morning with a banana
- We have to eat banana first thing as soon as we wake up in the morning.
- If you have a habit of taking tea or coffee as soon as you wake up in the morning, then it has to be changed.
- If you want to drink tea, then you can drink tea after half an hour of eating banana.
- If you excise a little bit after eating banana, then the energy inside you will increase.
- If you drink water as soon as you wake up in the morning, then it doesn’t matter if you eat banana instead of bad tea.
- If we eat banana in the morning after 7 to 8 hours of sleep, then energy comes and we fill active.
- Banana contains a lot of Proteasium, so it is very good for the preset of BP.
- You can also take 5 soaked almonds with banana. By eating soaked almonds, the benefits of almonds also increase and it also becomes easy to digest.
- After this you excise / work for 15 minutes.
- If you like to play or do yoga then you can do that too.
- You must have breakfast by 8:00 pm. Protein should be in good quantity in breakfast.
- Breakfast should be good for your day, that’s why you eat well.
Breakfast options (any one)
- 1 bowl masala oats
- 1 vegetable paratha
- 1 vegetable sandwich
- 1 vegetable chilla (oats/besan/aata/suji/moong daal)
- 1 bowl of sprouts (chana/moong daal/rajma salad)
- 1 bowl daliya / poha /upma / sabudana
- 2 idlis with sambhar & chutney
- This jit has also an option, he has to make it with all the other vegetables. Tail and spices are to be used less.
- You have to eat only one time in 1 day, every day you have to eat big chunks of food.
- With this you have to take 1 glass of milk. And don’t put sugar in the dust at all. You will find it difficult in the beginning and you will get used to it later.
3 Bowl of fresh fruits
- After breakfast some time you have to eat fruits at 10:00.
- You can take whatever season’s fruit is there in your city. (Apple, Watermelon, Banana can be taken)
- Fruits provide fiber, so the more you eat, the better for your body.
4 Healthy Drink/Fruit juice
- You have to take fruit juice around 12:00.
- Healthy Drink options (any one)
- Nariyal paani (coconut water)
- Chaach (butter milk)
- Neembu pani (lemon water)
- You can take any healthy drink like this. You do not have to take the juice packaged outside. All you have to do is drink juice at home.
- We have to have lunch around 2:00.
- For lunch, you have to eat roti and vegetable every day.
- You have to eat a plate of salad before lunch.
- 2 aata roti or multi-grain roti
- 1 bowl of any vegetable (less oil & species
- 1 bowl curd
- 1 bowl daal (take a different daal everyday)
- All these vegetables have the highest amount of protein. You have to eat every day badal badal.
- After half an hour of lunch, you have to take green tea.
- Green tea does not contain calories, it helps in increasing your metabolism.
6 Tea with healthy snack
- You can pick up the tea around 5:00 pm.
- If you do not have the habit of tea, then it is very good. If you have a habit of tea, then you can take it by using less sugar in tea.
- You do not have to eat biscuit and salty with tea.
- Boiled eggs
- Healthy sandwich
- Soya chaap
- Raw panner
- You can have all these things with tea.
- Avoid eating market chips or snacks.
- You have to have dinner around 7:00. You don’t want to eat salty food.
- Before half an hour of dinner, you have to eat a pelt salad.
- Bowl of boiled dal and rice
- Bowl of khichdi
- 1 roti with sabzi, dal, dahi
8 Glass of milk (optional)
- If you feel hungry then you have to have a glass of milk around 10:00.
We have told you about all this diet plan for losing weight. I am sure you must have read and understood well. And if you are thinking about following this diet plan properly, then you must try all these tips once. We have told all these tips in an easy way, it will be easy for you to understand and it will be easy to do all this.
Related Post :-