health and fitness facts || amazing facts about health and fitness
health and fitness facts
amazing facts about health and fitness
- fitness facts
- health facts
- Health and Fitness Facts
1 fitness facts :- amazing facts about fitness
- 650 There are muscles in the human body.
- Swimming Underwater This is the only exercise that is done in water by holding your breath.
- The strongest heart is the muscle of the body.
- About 50% of all youth in the age group of 12-21 are not active on a daily basis. ।
- More than 30% of children aged 6 to 11 are overweight. And more than 15% are obese.
- 70,000 miles a person walks in his lifetime.
- For every pound gained in muscle mass, the body burns 50 extra calories per day.
- Only 13% of men are physically healthy.
- Exercise makes you feel more energetic because it releases endorphins into the blood.
- Roughly 4,000 children and teens start smoking every day.
- Movement in exercise helps to generate a relaxation response that acts as a position distraction.
2 health facts :- amazing facts about fitness
- Laughter is very good for the heart, laughing can increase blood flow by up to 20 percent.
- The skin does your hard work, it is the largest part of your body and it regulates our temperature. Protects us from getting diseases and infections.
- Being an optimist can help us live longer by always looking on the bright side.
- More energy even when exercise will given you’re tired.
- For us maximum sitting and sleeping in moderation is very good, more can increase your chances of death.
- Now lack of exercise in the form of smoking is the cause of many deaths.
- 39% of adults in the world are overweight.
- Less than 1% of Americans ride their bikes to work.
- Reduce harmful levels of stress by maintaining good relationships with your friends and family. And it helps in boosting our immune system.
- Drinking coffee, especially for women, can reduce the risk of depression.
- We can reduce negative thoughts by walking outside or spending time in green space, it can increase our self-esteem.
3 Health and Fitness Facts
- Only 10% of people are successful in losing weight through dietary changes. If you want to reduce your weight, then exercising with a balanced diet helps in reducing your weight. The best way to keep diet off is by exercising. 89% of people from the National Weight Control Registry combine diet and exercise.
- 10% of people successfully lost weight using dietary changes alone and maintained their new weight for one year.
- Vitamin D levels are higher in people who exercise regularly. May not be due to exercise, but more of a correlation. People who do exercise regularly like to spend more time outside.
- The risk of getting cancer is reduced by being active. Working out every day helps us maintain a healthy weight and regulate hormones. Exercise regularly reduces the risk of developing many types of cancer, including colorectal, uterine and breast cancer.
- By doing exercise every day, we get this benefit, we are never tired. Working out is not just for the youth, everyone can do it. 75% of elderly Americans do not get enough physical activity. This exercise contributes to many health problems associated with aging.
Related Post :-
5 health related fitness components
morning routine for weight loss
third wave of corona in india safety tips safety precaution