Health food eating benefits || healthy food essay
Health food eating benefits || benefits of healthy food essay
|health food eating|
Health food eating benefits
Health food eating benefits
- Weight loss Or maintenance
- Blood Sugar control
- Better mood and energy levels
- Decreased risk of heart disease
- Strong bones and teeth
- Decreased cancer risk
- Support for brain health
1 Weight loss Or maintenance
- You have to use fruits, vegetables, proteins or grains to give up your high calorie foods.
- In order to gain or maintain your health, it is important to keep the calorie intake in measure.
- By eating fruits, vegetables, grains, you get fiber, so it helps you in reducing weight.
2 Blood Sugar control
- You can help keep your blood sugar high by eating sweet foods like fruit juice, white bread and ice cream.
- Sometimes your body can’t handle the flow of glucose that can lead to insulin resistance over time. Diabetes can become type 2.
- Carbohydrate cereal bread. Oatmeal and brown rice slow the release of sugar into the bloodstream. Helps to control blood sugar.
3 Better mood and energy levels
- If you eat a healthy balanced diet every day then you feel a better energized.
- To prevent high levels of sugar and to prevent accidents, one has to avoid sugary foods, drinks and stay away from them.
- We have to eat this food to get all the nutrients required by our body.
4 Decreased risk of heart disease
- Consuming these high-fat foods can raise your cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Can cause heart attack, stroke or heart disease.
- Eating moderate amounts of healthy fats found in olive oil, fish, nuts and some seeds can help protect your heart.
5 Strong bones and teeth
- Elderly people use extra limbs to eat and talk properly. A healthy diet for you is a form of help in ensuring individuals. They still have strong teeth and bones.
- For us, tooth decay and osteoporosis can be prevented.
6 Decreased cancer risk
- Antioxidate fruits and vegetables are loaded with substances that seek out and neutralize potentially harmful cells called free radicals.
- Electrons occur in unequal amounts of free radicals, becoming unstable excessively. They also steal electrons from healthy cells by searching for them. Sometimes they can do harm.
- Donating one of these allows antioxidants to neutralize the free radicals of their electrons, converting the free radicals into a stable molecule.
7 Support for brain health : brain healthy foods
- A healthy diet is good for your body as well as it is good for your brain.
- Health foods are associated with some diseases, the risk of deficiency of some nutrients increases.
- Another nutrient, potassium, is actually involved in brain cell function.
- A healthy diet for you keeps your brain working properly. It can restore your mental health.
related post :-