remedies for glowing skin
- sleep well
- drink plenty of water
- drink coconut water
- Exercise regularly
- practice yoga
- don’t use soap
- Aloe vera
- don’t be stressed
- sleep with face clean
- keep natural food style
remedies for glowing skin
1 sleep well
- You keep working throughout the day, you stay awake till late at night and with this you can not get full sleep of 8 hours, thus it is not good for your skin.
- If you do not get enough sleep, then your mental and physical health also gets adversely affected.
- Due to not getting enough sleep, your eyes start feeling puffy in the morning. In this way this period continues for many days, then the day is not far when dark circles appear under your eyes. You feel tired throughout the day and Your skin starts looking dull
- Your skin cells get a boost while you are sleeping.
2 drink plenty of water
- Everyday we drink plenty of water, it helps in making our skin glow. Drinking more water helps in flushing out the dirt inside our body and helps in making new body cells. Mixing healthy things in water You can also drink water, drinking more water also increases many benefits.
- In the morning, you can drink lukewarm water mixed with a pinch of cinnamon. It helps in reducing weight, along with this you also get glowing skin. Apart from this, you can drink strawberry juice mixed with water. Consume this every day. By doing this, the spots on the face disappear and the glow on your face keeps on coming.
3 drink coconut water
- Pregnant women are generally advised to drink coconut water. But anyone can drink it in common days.
- By drinking coconut water, the difference between the face and the body starts to appear in a few days.
4 Exercise regularly
- By doing exercise, we can reduce our weight and make the body shape and we have to bring glow to the face and with this the mind also remains happy.
- Exercising makes the body sweat and the dirt of the skin comes out. With this our mood is also good and we sleep deeply and the skin of the face remains good and looks beautiful.
- Exercises like Surya Namaskar, walking, cycling, jogging, skipping, dancing are excellent for making the skin glow.
- We have to keep exercising every day. We get the best results in some time.
5 practice yoga
- Yoga tightens the muscles of your skin and enhances it. Along with physical exercise, it calms you mentally. As long as you are not healthy from inside, it will Satisfaction and peace will not be seen outside.
- The main ones in the yoga that bring glow on the face are – Chakrasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Shirshasan and Pranayama. These asanas increase the flow of oxygen and blood in the body, which bring glow on the face. These yoga poses reduce wrinkles on the face.
- It protects our skin from sagging skin and helps to get glowing skin.
6 don’t use soap
- Without using soap, the skin does not get clean, but excessive use of soap is not right for the skin of your face.
- Soap contains some chemicals that make your skin lifeless. Apart from this, making your skin dry, it takes away the moisture by removing natural oil and sebum from the skin.
- The pH level of your skin becomes unbalanced and gradually the damage starts in the skin.
- Apart from soap, you can keep your facial skin healthy by using household things.
- There are some natural face washes also available in the market and you can also apply aloe vera which does not dry out and dry your skin.
- You have to make sure what type of face product you have to use for your skin type.
- Aloevera keeps your skin glowing. Keeps skin moisturized. We also have anti-aging properties in this, aloe vera does not allow our skin to wrinkle but keeps the skin fit.
- You can apply aloe vera gel anytime, you can always sleep after massaging with aloe vera gel.
8 don’t be stressed
- Stress is such a disease that eats you inside. It bothers you and attacks your health too.
- Due to excessive stress, our body keeps secreting a hormone called cortisol, due to this the skin keeps releasing excess sebum, due to which our skin pores are clogged. .
- In the state of stress, you should take a cold water bath to calm the body. Massage of the face along with the body is also effective in removing your stress to a great extent.
- You can rub ice on your face to make your facial skin nerves feel relaxed.
9 sleep with face clean
- Makeup on your face, pollution outside, dust particles reach inside through the pores on your face. This dirt damages your skin, your skin goes into repair state at night itself.
- That’s why you have to sleep after cleaning your skin properly while sleeping at night.
- First of all, you have to remove the makeup from the face as soon as you come home.
- You can use cleansing milk or makeup remover in addition to this.
- Also, using a good night cream while sleeping at night will give you a glow on the face.
10 keep natural food style
- Our body will look like what we eat. fresh fruits and green vegetables in our diet.
- It strengthens our skin and the proteins, vitamins, minerals etc. contained in them benefit us.
- Vegetables and fruits available in the season that is going on must be eaten. Like fruits like oranges and green vegetables like spinach, greenback during the winter season.
Related Post :-